Thursday 16 January 2014

Something about me :)

Hi, my name is Zuzia. I am 14 years old polish girl and I go to school in Poland . I want to start writing a blog to share with you my passion, which is dance, drawing and photography. Also, to share my thoughts. I will write a little bit about fashion and the second part that will be something like a log / diary. I will also describe some interesting stuff that will happend/ my friends / school  / life /photos that i'll took . Add pictures and drawings/ optionally skatches/ short videos . However, my blog will be in English for this reason that I want it to be reading by people beyond my surrounding. Also recommended movies / music / tags . All suggestions for posts and your comments, you can leave in the comments and if you have a case, I would like you to send it to me on my email - xxzuzaxx@gmail.com. Here's some other informations , if you're looking for them- my instagram, my tumblr  and i'cant give you my facebook because i think it's more private. I hope that you like it :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm from the US, but a large part of my dad's family heritage is polish! I've always wanted to travel there sometime. Really nice blog! xx

    ReplyDelete