Friday 17 January 2014

About dance :)

In this post I'm going to write about dance :)T his sport i practice for a few years now. I started in class "0'' , but classes were quite short. In fourth grade, I started going to the sport club in Warsaw called " Grawitacja ". I was training there : disco dance, disco dance freestyle (acrobatics), gymnastics, jazz, modern and different varieties of hip-hop dance. :) But my totally favorites are dd and ddf. (Pictures will be in further parts.) Now, however, at the beginning of this year I had to unsubscribe from my club due toto the learning and school, beacause i have't got enought time. But I hope that soon I'll start towalk again to the dance. Maybe in next week, so i'm very happy of that :) I think I'll go to the Egurrola Dance Studio or ballet.Classes were held to be near my house, so it would be better with transport. In the following posts you might have to learn how to exercise splits or other jumps / acrobatics.







1 comment:

  1. I do Disco Freestyle! That's so cool, I'm from England, I wonder if we do the same type of moves?

    Jenna x

    ReplyDelete