Sunday 19 January 2014

Pretty Little Liars


Hey! 
Today I will write about one of my favorite books, called " Pretty Little Liars'' - by Sara Shepard .
The book is about  the adventures of four girls -Hannah , Aria, Emily and Spencer, their friendship falls after the seventh year, when  their friend Ali disappeared in mysterious circumstances.  A year later, her body was found and the girls get messages from ,, A'' which attempts to reveal their deepest secrets and get revenge for what the girls done together with Alice.The book is also responsible for other problems: addictions to drugs, murders, alcohol consumption, and mental illness. Not very long ago on TV screens there is also a show called Pretty Little Liars I love this show! I like it really, is for the teenagers :) I encourage you to read!


                                                                                                                    


1 comment: