Saturday 1 February 2014

Tired with school :P

Hi everyone! <3

It finally weekend after a long week. In this week I had very little of time to write on the blog :( In our school started a new semester and a lot of learning , tests and all that things. I wanted to thank you that I have four readers! <3 You do not even know how much it means to me ... :)   I should write to you more often , but I really have a lot of learning . This post is referring to the fact that I do not have time for posts , and desire for school . But I will try to write to you more often , because twice a week is not enough! Although I would write 4 times a week, but no promises .
So at the end : Once again, thank you very much for all your comments and for that I have readers ! I love you all ❤




5 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster award. to see your nomination go here: http://sherribee.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! xox

    oodlesojess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the liebster award! For more info visit my blog xox
    oodlesojess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete